Thanks to Dratini927 for doing this for us

Technical Machines

#
TM:
Type:
Description:
Power:
Accuracy:
PP:
Location:
01 Focus Punch
Move last in turn and Flinch if foe's move hits. 150 100% 20 Route 115
02 Dragon Claw
Causes Damage 80 100% 15 Meteor Falls
03 Water Pulse
20% chance of causing Confusion. 60 95% 20 Sootopolis Gym
04 Calm Mind
Raises Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense 1 level. -- -- 20 Mossdeep Gym
05 Roar
Switches out opponent Pokemon in battle. -- 100% 20 Route 114
06 Toxic
Poisons Opponent, increasing damage each time. -- 85% 10 Fiery Path
07 Hail
Attacks non-Ice types for 5 turns. -- -- 10 Shoal Cave
08 Bulk Up
Raises Attack and Defense 1 level. -- -- 20 Dewford Gym
09 Bullet Seed
Attacks 2-5 times per turn 10 100% 30 Route 104
10 Hidden Power
Type and Power vary with Pokemon. -- 100% 15 Slateport / Fortree
11 Sunny Day
Sunlight for 5 turns. Raises Fire's Power -- -- 5 Scorched Slab
12 Taunt
Makes Foe use Attacking moves. -- 100% 20 Trick House
13 Ice Beam
10% chance of Freezing opponent 95 100% 10 Mauville / Abandoned Ship
14 Blizzard
10% chance of Freezing opponent 120 70% 5 Lilycove Dept. Store
15 Hyper Beam
Cannot move next turn 150 90% 5 Lilcove Dept. Store
16 Light Screen
Raises Sp. Attack for 5 turns. -- -- 30 Lilcove Dept. Store
17 Protect
Wards off Attack; Fails if used a lot -- -- 10 Lilcove Dept. Store
18 Rain Dance
Raises Water moves for 5 turns. -- -- 5 Abandoned Ship
19 Giga Drain
Takes HP equal to 1/2 damage inflicted. 60 100% 5 Route 123
20 Safeguard
Prevents Stat Reduction for 5 turns. -- -- 25 Lilcove Dept. Store
21 Frustration
Power based on how much Pokemon hates you -- 100% 20 Pacifidlog Town
22 Solarbeam
Powers up 1 turn, attacks on 2nd. 120 100% 10 Safari Zone
23 Iron Tail
30% chance of lowering opponents Defense 100 75% 15 Meteor Falls
24 Thunderbolt
10% chance of Paralyzing opponent 95 100% 15 Mauville Game Corner
25 Thunder
10% chance of Paralyzing opponent 120 70% 10 Lilcove Dept. Store
26 Earthquake
Twice the Damage if opponent used Dig 100 100% 10 Seafloor Cavern
27 Return
Power based on how much Pokemon likes you -- 100% 20 Fallarbor / Pacifidlog
28 Dig
1st turn dig, 2nd turn attack. 60 100% 10 Route 114
29 Psychic
10% chance of lowering opponents Defense 90 100% 10 Mauville / Victory Road
30 Shadow Ball
20% chance of lowering opponents Defense 80 100% 15 Mt. Pyre
31 Brick Break
Breaks Reflects and Light Screens 75 100% 15 Sootopolis City
32 Double Team
Raises Evasiveness 1 level -- -- 15 Mauville Game Corner
33 Reflect
Raises Defense for 5 turns -- -- 20 Lilycove Dept. Store
34 Shock Wave
Always hits 60 -- 20 Mauville Gym
35 Flamethrower
10% chance of Burning opponent. 95 100% 15 Mauville Game Corner
36 Sludge Bomb
30% chance of Poisoning opponent 90 100% 10 Dewford Town
37 Sandstorm
Sandstorm for 5 turns. -- -- 10 Route 111
38 Fire Blast
10% chance of Burning opponent 120 85% 5 Lilycove Dept. Store
39 Rock Tomb
Lowers opponents Speed 1 Level 50 80% 10 Rustboro Gym
40 Aerial Ace
Always Hits. 60 -- 20 Foretree Gym
41 Torment
Opponent can't use move twice in a row -- 100% 15 Slateport City
42 Facade
Doubles Attack if Burned, Paralyzed, Poisoned 70 100% 20 Petalburg Bym
43 Secret Power
30% chance of Special Effect 70 100% 20 Slateport / Route 111
44 Rest
Regain health while Sleeping 2 turns. -- -- 10 Lilycove City
45 Attract
50% chance opponent won't attack. -- 100% 15 Vendanturf Town
46 Theif
Takes opponents item. 40 100% 10 Slateport City
47 Steel Wing
10% chance of raising Defense 70 90% 25 Granite Cave
48 Skill Swap
Switches Abilities with opponent -- 100% 10 Mt. Pyre
49 Snatch
Steals and uses Special Effect from opponent -- 100% 10 S.S. Tidal
50 Overheat
Lowers Sp. Att. 2 levels after using it 140 90% 5 Lavaridge Gym

Hidden Machines

#
HM:
Type:
Description:
Power:
Accuracy:
PP:
Location:
01 Cut
Cuts Trees outside battle 50 95% 30 Rustboro City
02 Fly
1st turn Fly up, 2nd turn Attack 70 95% 15 Route 119
03 Surf
Travel Across Waters 95 100% 15 Petalburg City
04 Strength
Moves Boulders 80 100% 15 Rusturf Tunnel
05 Flash
Lowers opponents Accuracy -- 70% 20 Granite Cave
06 Rock Smash
50% chance of lowering opponents Defense 20 100% 15 Mauville City
07 Waterfall
Climb Waterfalls 80 100% 15 Cave of Origin
08 Dive
1st turn dive under, 2nd attack 60 100% 10 Mossdeep City

 
All Content is ©Copyright of Serebii.net 1999-2013.
Pokémon And All Respective Names are Trademark & © of Nintendo 1996-2013