Here is a List of the TMs in Red/Green Which are the same as they are in Ruby/Sapphire except for a loss of one HM

Technical Machines

#
TM:
Icon:
Type:
Description:
Power:
Accuracy:
PP:
Locations:
01 Focus Punch
Move last in turn and Flinch if foe's move hits. 150 100% 20 Silph. Co 5F
02 Dragon Claw
Causes Damage 80 100% 15 Victory Road
03 Water Pulse
20% chance of causing Confusion. 60 95% 20 Cerulean Gym
04 Calm Mind
Raises Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense 1 level. -- -- 20 Saffron Gym
05 Roar
Switches out opponent Pokemon in battle. -- 100% 20 Outside Mt. Moon Celadon Mart
06 Toxic
Poisons Opponent, increasing damage each time. -- 85% 10 Fuschia Gym
07 Hail
Attacks non-Ice types for 5 turns. -- -- 10 Victory Road
08 Bulk Up
Raises Attack and Defense 1 level. -- -- 20 Silph. Co 7F
09 Bullet Seed
Attacks 2-5 times per turn 10 100% 30 Mt. Moon Entrance
10 Hidden Power
Type and Power vary with Pokemon. -- 100% 15 Found with the PickUp Ability
11 Sunny Day
Sunlight for 5 turns. Raises Fire's Power -- -- 5 Safari Zone
12 Taunt
Makes Foe use Attacking moves. -- 100% 20 TR Hideout 2B
13 Ice Beam
10% chance of Freezing opponent 95 100% 10 Celadon Game Corner
14 Blizzard
10% chance of Freezing opponent 120 70% 5 Pokémon Mansion
15 Hyper Beam
Cannot move next turn 150 90% 5 Celadon Mart
16 Light Screen
Raises Sp. Attack for 5 turns. -- -- 30 Celadon Mart Roof
17 Protect
Wards off Attack; Fails if used a lot -- -- 10 Power Plant
18 Rain Dance
Raises Water moves for 5 turns. -- -- 5 Route 15
19 Giga Drain
Takes HP equal to 1/2 damage inflicted. 60 100% 5 Celadon Gym
20 Safeguard
Prevents Stat Reduction for 5 turns. -- -- 25 Celadon Mart Roof
21 Frustration
Power based on how much Pokemon hates you -- 100% 20 TR Hideout 3B
22 Solarbeam
Powers up 1 turn, attacks on 2nd. 120 100% 10 Pokémon Mansion
23 Iron Tail
30% chance of lowering opponents Defense 100 75% 15 Celadon Game Corner
24 Thunderbolt
10% chance of Paralyzing opponent 95 100% 15 Celadon Game Corner
25 Thunder
10% chance of Paralyzing opponent 120 70% 10 Power Plant
26 Earthquake
Twice the Damage if opponent used Dig 100 100% 10 Viridian Gym
27 Return
Power based on how much Pokemon likes you -- 100% 20 Route 12
28 Dig
1st turn dig, 2nd turn attack. 60 100% 10 Cerulean City
Celadon Mart
29 Psychic
10% chance of lowering opponents Defense 90 100% 10 Saffron City
30 Shadow Ball
20% chance of lowering opponents Defense 80 100% 15 Celadon Game Corner
31 Brick Break
Breaks Reflects and Light Screens 75 100% 15 SS Anne
Celadon Mart
32 Double Team
Raises Evasiveness 1 level -- -- 15 Safari Zone
33 Reflect
Raises Defense for 5 turns -- -- 20 SS Anne 1B
Celadon Mart Roof
34 Shock Wave
Always hits 60 -- 20 Vermillion Gym
35 Flamethrower
10% chance of Burning opponent. 95 100% 15 Celadon Game Corner
36 Sludge Bomb
30% chance of Poisoning opponent 90 100% 10 Rocket HQ - Island 5
37 Sandstorm
Sandstorm for 5 turns. -- -- 10 Victory Road
38 Fire Blast
10% chance of Burning opponent 120 85% 5 Silph Co. 7F
Cinnibar Gym
39 Rock Tomb
Lowers opponents Speed 1 Level 50 80% 10 Pewter Gym
Silph Co. 4F
40 Aerial Ace
Always Hits. 60 -- 20 Route 9
41 Torment
Opponent can't use move twice in a row -- 100% 15 Silph Co. 4F
42 Facade
Doubles Attack if Burned, Paralyzed, Poisoned 70 100% 20 Rock Altar, Island 6
43 Secret Power
30% chance of Special Effect 70 100% 20 Celadon Mart
Route 24
44 Rest
Regain health while Sleeping 2 turns. -- -- 10 Route 9
45 Attract
50% chance opponent won't attack. -- 100% 15 Route 24
Celadon Mart
46 Theif
Takes opponents item. 40 100% 10 Mt. Moon B2
47 Steel Wing
10% chance of raising Defense 70 90% 25 Safari Zone
48 Skill Swap
Switches Abilities with opponent -- 100% 10 Route 12
49 Snatch
Steals and uses Special Effect from opponent -- 100% 10 TR Hideout B4
50 Overheat
Lowers Sp. Att. 2 levels after using it 140 90% 5 Victory Road

Hidden Machines

#
HM:
Icon:
Type:
Description:
Power:
Accuracy:
PP:
Locations:
01 Cut
Cuts Trees outside battle 50 95% 30 SS Anne Captain
02 Fly
1st turn Fly up, 2nd turn Attack 70 95% 15 Route 16
03 Surf
Travel Across Waters 95 100% 15 Safari Zone
04 Strength
Moves Boulders 80 100% 15 Safari Zone Warden
05 Flash
Lowers opponents Accuracy -- 70% 20 Route 2
06 Rock Smash
50% chance of lowering opponents Defense 20 100% 15 Island 1
07 Waterfall
Climb Waterfalls 80 100% 15 Island 4

 
All Content is ©Copyright of Serebii.net 1999-2013.
Pokémon And All Respective Names are Trademark & © of Nintendo 1996-2013