TM's are also in this game, HM's however are not. Below is a list of the TMs and their locations

#
TM:
Icon:
Type:
Description:
Power:
Accuracy:
PP:
Locations:
01 Focus Punch
Move last in turn and Flinch if foe's move hits. 150 100% 20 Clear Battle Disc 21
02 Dragon Claw
Causes Damage 80 100% 15 Beat Eldes in Orre Colosseum
03 Water Pulse
20% chance of causing Confusion. 60 95% 20 Clear Mt. Battle Area 2
04 Calm Mind
Raises Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense 1 level. -- -- 20 Clear Mt. Battle Area 7
05 Roar
Switches out opponent Pokemon in battle. -- 100% 20 Prize for beating Pyrite Colosseum
06 Toxic
Poisons Opponent, increasing damage each time. -- 85% 10 Beat Lovelina in Orre Colosseum
07 Hail
Attacks non-Ice types for 5 turns. -- -- 10 -Not In Game-
08 Bulk Up
Raises Attack and Defense 1 level. -- -- 20 Clear Mt. Battle Area 8
09 Bullet Seed
Attacks 2-5 times per turn 10 100% 30 Beat Fun Old Woman Kurana in Agate Village
10 Hidden Power
Type and Power vary with Pokemon. -- 100% 15 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (3000 pkd)
11 Sunny Day
Sunlight for 5 turns. Raises Fire's Power -- -- 5 Clear Battle Disc 49
12 Taunt
Makes Foe use Attacking moves. -- 100% 20 Prize for beating Pyrite Colosseum
13 Ice Beam
10% chance of Freezing opponent 95 100% 10 Pick up at Phenac Stadium
14 Blizzard
10% chance of Freezing opponent 120 70% 5 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (5500 pkd)
15 Hyper Beam
Cannot move next turn 150 90% 5 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (7500 pkd)
16 Light Screen
Raises Sp. Attack for 5 turns. -- -- 30 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (3000 pkd)
17 Protect
Wards off Attack; Fails if used a lot -- -- 10 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (3000 pkd)
18 Rain Dance
Raises Water moves for 5 turns. -- -- 5 Clear Battle Disc 50
19 Giga Drain
Takes HP equal to 1/2 damage inflicted. 60 100% 5 Prize for beating Realgam Tower Colosseum
20 Safeguard
Prevents Stat Reduction for 5 turns. -- -- 25 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (3000 pkd)
21 Frustration
Power based on how much Pokemon hates you -- 100% 20 -Not In Game-
22 Solarbeam
Powers up 1 turn, attacks on 2nd. 120 100% 10 Pprize for beating Realgam Tower Colosseum
23 Iron Tail
30% chance of lowering opponents Defense 100 75% 15 Prize for beating Realgam Tower Colosseum
24 Thunderbolt
10% chance of Paralyzing opponent 95 100% 15 Pick up at Shadow Pokemon Factory
25 Thunder
10% chance of Paralyzing opponent 120 70% 10 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (5500 pkd)
26 Earthquake
Twice the Damage if opponent used Dig 100 100% 10 Pick up at Shadow Pokemon Factory
27 Return
Power based on how much Pokemon likes you -- 100% 20 Beat Wazzle in Orre Colosseum
28 Dig
1st turn dig, 2nd turn attack. 60 100% 10 -Not In Game-
29 Psychic
10% chance of lowering opponents Defense 90 100% 10 Pick up at Snagem Hideout
30 Shadow Ball
20% chance of lowering opponents Defense 80 100% 15 Pick up at Snagem Hideout after getting Gonzap’s key
31 Brick Break
Breaks Reflects and Light Screens 75 100% 15 Prize for beating Pyrite Colosseum
32 Double Team
Raises Evasiveness 1 level -- -- 15 Beat Justy in Phenac Training School
33 Reflect
Raises Defense for 5 turns -- -- 20 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (3000 pkd)
34 Shock Wave
Always hits 60 -- 20 Clear Mt. Battle Area 3
35 Flamethrower
10% chance of Burning opponent. 95 100% 15 Pick up at Deserted Cruiser Libra
36 Sludge Bomb
30% chance of Poisoning opponent 90 100% 10 Beat Chobin in Orre Colosseum
37 Sandstorm
Sandstorm for 5 turns. -- -- 10 -Not In Game-
38 Fire Blast
10% chance of Burning opponent 120 85% 5 Buy at Realgam Tower Mart (5500 pkd)
39 Rock Tomb
Lowers opponents Speed 1 Level 50 80% 10 Clear Mt. Battle Area 5
40 Aerial Ace
Always Hits. 60 -- 20 Clear Mt. Battle Area 9
41 Torment
Opponent can't use move twice in a row -- 100% 15 Prize for beating Pyrite Colosseum
42 Facade
Doubles Attack if Burned, Paralyzed, Poisoned 70 100% 20 Clear Mt. Battle Area 4
43 Secret Power
30% chance of Special Effect 70 100% 20 -Not In Game-
44 Rest
Regain health while Sleeping 2 turns. -- -- 10 Beat Gonzap in Orre Colosseum
45 Attract
50% chance opponent won't attack. -- 100% 15 Beat Sailor Gonzui at harbour of Gateon Port
46 Theif
Takes opponents item. 40 100% 10 -Not In Game-
47 Steel Wing
10% chance of raising Defense 70 90% 25 Beat Aldos in Orre Colosseum
48 Skill Swap
Switches Abilities with opponent -- 100% 10 Beat Gorigan in Orre Colosseum
49 Snatch
Steals and uses Special Effect from opponent -- 100% 10 Prize for beating Realgam Tower Colosseum
50 Overheat
Lowers Sp. Att. 2 levels after using it 140 90% 5 Clear Mt. Battle Area 6

 
All Content is ©Copyright of Serebii.net 1999-2013.
Pokémon And All Respective Names are Trademark & © of Nintendo 1996-2013