Like Pokémon X & Y, Pokémon Sun & Moon are on the Nintendo 3DS and are capable of patches and updates to the software. This is done through the Nintendo 3DS eShop and gives you a prompt.
January 11th 2017
- Fixes glitch that caused battles to not continue when Z-Memento and Z-Parting Shot were used on Battle spot
- Fixed a glitch that determined the wrong winner if the Rocky Helmet caused both players to lose their final Pokémon
- Fixed a glitch where Pokémon wouldn't learn moves after they evolved such as with Kadabra and Confusion
- Fixed a glitch where Pokémon would disappear when Mimikyu was holding a Red Card
- Alterations to some Battle Tree Pokémon - Change of Kommo-o's move from Shell Smash to Draco Meteor
- Alterations to some Battle Royal Pokémon - Change of Shuckle's move from Stockpile to Double Team
- Alterations to Japanese text file correcting typo of UB-02 Expansion
- Various Bug Fixes
This update is required for your game to go online.
Battle Videos recorded before this patch can no longer be viewed