First, the Trainer card still has the option where you can select your trainer nature. On the front, you'll get details on the amount of Pokémon you have seen in your Pokédex as well as the amount of money you have on you in the game. On the back, you get your ID number, the game time and the date you began your Pokémon journey.
In addition to that, you have a signature strip which you can write on. You have the ability to zoom in on this part and you can even make a two frame animation out of the two halves of the signature strip.
New to Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 is the ability to include on of the medals you have earned. This is done by selecting them within the Medal Box. It can then be accessed by tapping the medal icon.
Finally, another feature to the back of the Trainer Cards is a list of statistics. These statistics track various parts of the game and have loads of new ones in Black 2 & White 2
- Date journey began
- Date first defeated Elite Four
- Number of Multiplayer Connections
- Number of Multiplayer Battles
- Number of Multiplayer Battle Wins
- Number of Multiplayer Battle Losses
- Number of Multiplayer Trades
- Number of wild Pokémon encountered
- Number of Trainers battled
- Amount of times you've used Feeling Check
- Number of people Passed By
- Amount of usable Pass Powers
- Amount of Funfest Missions completed
- Amount of PokéStar Studio Movies completed
- Amount of Pokémon World Tournament wins
- Number of people guided in Join Avenue